Wednesday 15 January 2014

Artist Interview


The thing I enjoy most about being an artist is I have the power to create what ever I want and try to make the ideas/visions in my head become a reality, I am mostly inspired by artist such as patrick Rochon and william Klien as I was introduced to their light painting recently and have taken an interest into their work and I like to try and recreate work similar to theirs, just adding my own personal touch to it, with my work I like to experiment and be random, I like to not know what the outcome of my work will be, before creating my work I take inspiration for the things around me and think how I could develop these into a piece of art.
In the future I see my self doing something visual and creative and taking my ideas and trying to make them bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment